Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Follow up to the challenge

So, on Friday I wrote a challenge to anyone who might read it--to write a quick email to a former teacher or professor, thanking them for exactly what they've done for you.  I did it, and boy, did the two I had to thank prove their greatness to me!!  It's been a mere weekend, and I've already heard back from both gentlemen.  Dr. Gaffin, who had me in a 450-500 person class, even said he remembered me!!  Haha...not sure if I really believe that...but I'm not sure he's the type to lie, either...so I feel pretty good this morning!

Cheers, and happy Monday!

xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment