Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Riley and Kolden

Warning:  Many photos ahead!!  Proceed with caution!!

I had so much fun taking photos of these two earlier this week!  I met up with Kolden and Riley's family at Celebration Park in Allen (I'd never been there before--super cool!  Definitely need to go back) on the one day of the week that the spash pad runs dry.  So sad.

However, even though we didn't have a way to beat the heat, I'd say we were victorious!  These brothers are sweet and precious and so gosh darn lovable--and a bit photogenic, I say.  :)  Kolden never broke out the sweet grin I've heard so much about, but he did supply us with a wide array of funny faces, which miiiight be even better.






















xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment