Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Happy Friday!!

I haven't been the best summer blogger :/ BUT I'm about to make up for it, 120%!  Ever heard of Kathryn Boswell?  If not...keep tabs on her name.  You'll be seeing it in lights some day.


Anyhow, she's a dear friend and a member of a dear family, and Jeff and I were so excited to hear that she'd be spending a week of the summer in NYC!  Now...I'm a theater/showtune/everythingclassy dunce, so I'm not sure I'll explain this correctly, but I'll try.  Carner & Gregor are two writers (I believe) who just hosted BARELY LEGAL SHOWTUNE EXTRAVAGANZA III in New York City.  It's an exhibition of their talents, but they bring in students to perform, thus exhibiting their talents as well.  Kathryn's an incoming junior at CCM and is stunning.  Please enjoy.





xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment