Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Coming SOON!

I feel like such a bad blogger!  In early July (or late June?...for some reason I can't remember.  Maybe the drugs...) I got my wisdom teeth out, and after that, I pretty much took my true summer vacation until a couple weeks ago.  Not many photos to take in July's heat , anyway!  But school has started back up, and I have ink on my hands from grading, so I know cooler weather is just around the corner, and it'll be about time to start taking photos again soon!

I have some lovely bridals to show off after a certain upcoming wedding, so look for that soon after September 10!  Dani is going to be a stunning bride.  More bridals to be taken tomorrow after school as well--so just hold on to your boot straps! (Is that even a saying?)

Also, I have another senior next weekend (more of my babies growing up!  --though this one would shudder to know I called him a baby :), and hopefully a few more that are in the works will solidify soon.

Curious--who out there might be interested in some pre-Christmas photos this fall?  I have beautiful products that make for poignant gifts, and I love the whole Christmas-card-picture-adventure as well!  I'm wanting to run a few specials, but I want to make sure to choose appropriate products and prices, so please leave me a comment with your suggestions!  I'm excited to hear from you.

More from me soon!  I think I'm going to take a few pictures of my classroom tomorrow to show off to this blogisphere.  Not that it's terribly special, but hey, it may be interesting to a few of you!

xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment