Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Website LAUNCHED!! | BE Photography Online

It's official!  I just launched my brand-spankin-new website!! I am so excited.  I don't know if you noticed, but I also changed the domain of this blog ( www.bephotographyblog.com ). 

This whole process starting with some wonderful branding work by the one, the only, Jessica Klepac.  She's amazing.  She also did our wedding invitations and everything, but the way--simply fabulous.  Anyways!

With that logo, which has been on this blog for several days (whoops!), I felt the go-ahead to go ahead and take a few big steps.  Here's to the mysterious future!

xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment