Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Van Alstyne Bridal Photographer | Gorgeous Carrie!

Well, if this girl isn't gorgeous, then no one is!  I went to high school with Carrie and even got to help throw her in the air a few times (thanks, cheerleading, haha!).  She called me a few weeks ago to see if I could step in last minute to take care of her bridals and her wedding photography.  Needless to say, I jumped on the opportunity!  Her wedding was incredible, and I'm working on editing those photos as we speak!  I'm just so excited to finally share her bridals.  Enjoy!



She's the cutest thing in the whole world!












...and one more.  Just for fun!

 Thanks for choosing me, Carrie!  You were an incredibly gorgeous bride, and DJ is a lucky guy.  Can't wait to show you your wedding images!


xoxo Bec

1 comment:

  1. The bride is very beautiful.Love her funny pic.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete