Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Gunter Senior Photographer | Christina

Christina (or "Tina" as I so affectionately call her) is the cutest patootest senior from the high school at which I teach.  I've gotten to know her through coaching with the cheerleading program (say hello to your captain!), and when she approached me about taking her senior portraits, I was a BIT more than excited!  She brought a couple friends with her (GREAT idea, keeps things really comfortable) and we had a blast exploring western Grayson County together.  Here's Tina!









 
















Isn't she just perfect?  Thanks again, Tina!   

xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment