Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sherman Wedding Photographer | DJ and Carrie are hitched!!

This was a very good thing.  Carrie called me a couple weeks before her wedding to see if I could fill in for her photographer, and I was so humbled and honored and EXCITED, so of course I said yes!  Here's a bit of their wedding day.

Carrie and DJ, thank you so much for including me.  You guys are blessed with wonderful families, and I am so excited that you two are getting to start your own.  Thank you for letting me take part in your big day!























































 
xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment