Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Vanessa | Senior

Senior portraits are MY FAVORITE.  All-caps isn't even an exaggeration.  Favorite favorite favorite.  But no pressure.  I don't have high expectations or anything...but maybe I do.  Just for myself, though, promise.  But...I do dream big.  And the definitely-achievable dreams I have for my sweet senior models were blown totally out of the water by this young lady.  Vanessa is quite the singer/actress, and I do believe some of those skillz (yes, that's spelled correctly) came in handy during our shoot.  WAY too much fun, folks.  Enjoy this smart, beautiful, big-dreaming girl.










xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment