Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Luke and Shelby | Engagements

Marriage is just the coolest thing.  And these two are going to rock it, for sure.

Luke has been extra special to my family for several years now, and I tell you what-- I've watched him (and Shelby) handle some of the biggest struggles life has to offer with a huge amount of faith and class.  Shelby is such a beautiful fit for him.  They both have a desire for full and rich lives, and have proven that they can stand beside each other through the rough times--I'm extremely confident they can handle the easy times, too.  :)  I love you two!







xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment