Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Wedding!!

So, I'm not a wedding photographer.  I've had a few gracious and incredible couples who have let me try my hand at it, and I loved those weddings.  I also learned throughout the processes that I'm just not gifted in that direction, and I would much rather recommend some of my ridiculously talented friends to take care of all the weddings in the whole world.

HOWEVER.

My cousin got married last weekend, and I had so, so, so much fun getting a few shots at his wedding!  Lesson to be learned?  Extremism is not for me.  Weddings aren't sworn off entirely.  Once a year...at a cousin's wedding...in Colorado...with the most good-looking people ever...it's definitely doable.  :)




Also, my wonderful brother got a great photo of my sweet husband and me!  Gosh, I love Jeff.  He is so good looking.  Am I right?!


Gotta keep moving.  My little sister is getting MARRIED on Saturday!!  So much to do, so little time!

xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment