Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Monday, July 22, 2013

Simon Family

No time like a family reunion for a few family photos!  Really though...there isn't.  It's perfect.

When I married ol' Jeffy, I married into a fantastic family.  We got to see a bunch of those folks when we went up to Pennsylvania this weekend for the annual family reunion.  There are several younger cousins, but these girls were the only ones who were able to make it this year.  Let me tell ya--I. Love. Them.  Precious.  And their parents are too!!  Check it out.


Aren't they beautiful?




Whoa, how did crazy cousin Jeff sneak in there?!


Fifteen years for these two!  Are you kidding me?!  So happy.




SO wonderful to see everyone.  I say, trip to Texas in 2014!

xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment