Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Monday, November 19, 2012

MY SEESTER

My younger sister, Jenny, is graduating from college in just a couple weeks!  Holy poop I'm old!  We grabbed these photos very quickly one night after work, and I tell you what, we were racing against the sun! We won.  Obviously.

Jenny's been living with Jeff and me for the last few months while she has been student teaching, and I feel like everyone should be jealous of us.  We have so much fun, and I know Jeff is glad to have someone else who is in the coaching world in the house.  They have a secret club they won't let me in.  Oh well.

Anyways, this girl is my BFF, my lobster, my person!  I love you Jen!









xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment