Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Megan | Gunter High School Senior

When Megan and I started planning her senior session, we decided to go for "indie."  I then googled indie.  And googled some more.  And started panicking.  Because I didn't know what to do.  Essentially, indie music is music that is unaffiliated with major labels, mainstream...stuff, etc.  So, an indie style would be similar, right?  WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?  This, I hope.

We got an early start--we were shooting before 8 am!--so we could experiment with different types of light. This is a lot more variety than I normally catch in a single batch.  There are a few with my more "signature" minty-pastels, and then I also pursued high contrast in color, as well as some softer black and whites.  Or at least that's what I think is going on.  I mean, maybe.

Anyways, we did our best, and I think we did a great job!  Not to mention my GORGEOUS model.  I mean, HELLO!!
























FAVORITE ALERT!! down there!





xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment