Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Andrew | Gunter High School Senior

God has blessed me immensely in the past few weeks, by giving me the opportunity to see several of my former students, and celebrate the start of their senior years!  My heart sighs.  Ahhh.  Love these almost-adults.

This is Andrew.  That's right!  A BOY!!  Few and far between around here, huh?  Well, I am so excited to share these images--I think we did a great job of showing Andrew's personality and style.  Badaboom!













I like photographing people I don't know, because I get to make new friends--but I love photographing folks I do know, especially students.  Seeing facial expressions like those below and knowing the heart behind it all just thrills me!







And one with mom!



xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment