Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Morgan | Gunter High School Senior

Some girls are sweet, and some are stunners--and then sometimes, there's someone like Morgan--the whole package!  Tara (our stylist) did an amazing job showing off Morgan's natural beauty, and it was so fun to see how excited Morgan was about her look!  I strongly recommend Tara's services to my future seniors.  Do it do it do it.  She is more than worth the investment!

Here's Morgan--beauty, athlete, and goober, all in one!













I told her no boys would be allowed to see this next one.  So if you're a boy...don't look.









Morgan's an All-State softball player--and we live in Texas.  If you didn't know, that's a really big state.






The caption for this next one should be, I may be pretty, but I could kill you with this ball!  Teehee!




Thank you, Morgan!

xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment