Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the best doggone dad in the world!  I love you to the moon and back, and am entirely undeserving but incredibly grateful for every opportunity you've provided for my siblings and me.   Thank you for giving me the family I have.

Right to left:  Kyle and Sandi, Arturo, Kent, Samantha, Melissa, Anthony, Mom, Jeff and Rebecca, Jenny and Tye.

"Gangsta" style.  What's up, haha!


Anthony, age 5

Samantha, age 8

Arturo, age 10

Melissa, age 16

Jenny, age 22

Me! Rebecca, age 25

Kyle, age 27

Momma, age...haha!  Just kidding :)  Isn't she beautiful? Their 35th anniversary is this August!  Dad's a lucky duck.

And a couple bonuses.  Melissa was feeling particularly model-y today!  So was mom.  Work it, ladies!


Father's Day has always been special, but this year I am acutely aware of what a wonderful father my dad is.  Truly.  Sacrificial, consistent, fair, loyal.  Best friend my mom could ever have.  God's gift to all of us, especially my four youngest siblings.

Love you, Dad.  Happy Father's Day!

xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment