Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Sergio and Haley | Engaged

I don't get to photograph too many engagement sessions, since I don't shoot weddings--so this was a huge treat for me.  Bonus:  Sergio and Haley are absolutely phenomenal.  I love tricking cool people into hanging out with me.

They've been dating for five and a half years (am I remembering that right, guys?)--that's right, since high school!  They survived the long-distance relationship through college, and now they are so ready to finally be married.

At one point, Sergio said something like, "Hey, you know that episode of Boy Meets World where Cory is desperate to get Topanga, and even swims through an aquarium with a sign that said, 'I will chase you forever'?"



"That's how I was with Haley."

Cute the AWWWWWWW!!!  So stinking sweet.  I think these two are just the best.

Side note:  a few photos down, you'll see a shot of Sergio carrying Haley.  THAT WAS TOTALLY REAL GUYS.  We were done in this field, and as we were walking towards the car, I turned and happened to see Sergio giving Haley a lift through the tall grass.  Way.  too.  cute.












xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment