Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Luke | Tom Bean Senior

A few weeks ago I realized that I really needed to find a young man or two to help expand the masculine side of my portfolio.  I put out a Facebook call for help, and boy are my friends wonderful!  Luke's mom contacted me via a recommendation by a shared friend.  Let me tell you--this was perfect.  Exactly who I needed, exactly what I had hoped for.  Luke and his mom were fun and easy to work with, and I think the relaxed atmosphere is evident in Luke's face.

Mommas, please take the time to have great senior photos taken of your boys!  I know they don't get as excited about it as your girls do, but if you find the right photographer (who can help facilitate an easy-going atmosphere), the result will be permanency in your memories.  This is a precious time of life--don't let it go by undocumented.

Alright.  Speech over.  :)  Here's Luke.

  













And of course, one with Mom!




xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment