Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Jenny and Tye

Sometimes I get nervous when I hear of couples who move quickly from dating to engagement to marriage.  Speedy wasn't our style.  I don't think it's bad, it's just hard for me to wrap my mind around.  Of course, my understanding is certainly not the standard for differentiating between good and bad ideas.  I just love that a relationship that lives in the "dating" phase for a couple years provides plenty of time for natural adversity and struggle (inevitable.  it's just a matter of when), and there's no legal commitment to stay together.  It's a choice.

My sweet sister Jenny and her fiance Tye have had an even longer dating relationship than Jeff and I did, and I can see how the Lord has had His hand all over that.  They've seen each other through educational decisions, job changes, huge family changes on both sides, moves, and much more.  Times have been so, so good for these two, even if their circumstances haven't always been easy.  God must have been preparing them for something truly wonderful in their marriage, and I can't wait to be privy to their story.

If I've done half the job I'm supposed to, I'm pretty sure that love and goo will just ooze out of these photos at ya.  :)  Enjoy.











xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment