Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

SMU Belles | Album Shoot

SMU's Belle Tones asked me to come to campus and take a few shots for their upcoming release.  I was (and still am!) SO glad they did!!  The hour drive was more than worth it.  These thirteen girls are classy, hilarious, and extremely talented.  Then, to top it all off, after I told them that the biggest disappointment of my existence is that life doesn't have a sound track, they sang for me--two songs!!  I am the luckiest duck in the world!























You should definitely consider going to their Facebook page and "liking" them--as their new #1 fan, I officially think it's a great idea.

xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment