Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Carter Family

Oh all the wonderful words I could say about this family!  God-fearing, genuine, loving, inclusive, embracing, steadfast, loyal, approachable, and, of course, GORGEOUS!!  Seriously.

And, surprise!, the young handsome man you'll find in most of these photos is the sweet boyfriend of my sweet sister.  She's one of the most important people in the world to me, and the respect with which he treats her and the standards to which he holds her are absolutely remarkable.  Todd and Shelley, thank you for raising Tye to be the man he is, as he helps my sister be the outstanding woman she is.












xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment